The Alliance for Boys and Men of Color is coordinated through PolicyLink by a team of dynamic policy, advocacy, and racial justice experts.
Meet Our Core Team:
2019 Data Fellows:
A partnership between ABMoC and Tableau Foundation, the Fellowship is designed to increase the ability of ABMoC partners to use data as a tool to advance campaigns that expand opportunity and transform systems that are failing boys and men of color, their families, and communities.
- David Turner, Brothers Sons Selves
- Daniel Mendoza, Fathers and Families of San Joaquin
- Rania Ahmed, Urban Strategies
Meet Our Advisory Committee
Our advisory committee guides the strategic direction and champions the efforts of the Alliance. The advisory committee members come from powerful national and state organizations and networks that are forcefully driving change and realizing the rights declared in the People's Platform.
- Taz Ahmed, 18 Million Rising
- Stacey Ault, Cal State Sacramento
- Cat Brooks, Justice Teams Network
- George Galvis, CURYJ
- Mimi Kim, Creative Interventions
- Emilio Lacques-Zapien, Brothers, Sons, Selves Coalition
- Marcus Littles, Frontline Solutions
- Michael McBride, Faith in Action
- Abraham Medina, National Youth Alliance for Boys and Men of Color
- Matt Nelson, Presente.org
- Sammy Nunez, Fathers and Families of San Joaquin
- Rashid Shabazz, Color of Change